Highly flexible at an affordable price
The Dos manual work stations are a budget-friendly, reliable entry-level solution for simple potting tasks and small batches. They consist of standard modules of varying performance classes.
The basic model includes a material preparation system and feeding system and a dispenser with stand. Thanks to the proven Scheugenpflug modular system, all modules can be easily combined and flexibly adapted to the particular process requirements. In addition to using the manual work station, these systems can also be expanded to form an automated standalone system. It is also possible to easily integrate existing production lines, since the standard, documented interfaces significantly reduce the otherwise typical programming involved.
- Optimized entire system with efficient individual components
- Easy and fast exchange of component and series
- Easy and economical handling of small batches
- Sustainable through flexible integration
++ = very good + = good (+) = limited − = not recommended
- Worktable and stand enable potting of variously sized components
- Control via the material feeding unit for PailFeed and Dos LiquiPrep LP804or via a separate control unit for Dos A90
- User-friendly control
Proven control concept for material preparation and feeding
The control concept makes it easy to complete monitoring, maintenance and analysis tasks and helps the operator to perform all production processes quickly and smoothly. All the data relevant to the process is displayed at all times. Operating data acquisition and the maintenance menu give operators a constant clear overview of the performance and status of their system. On request, this data can be analyzed to identify any potential for optimization.