Data Processing on This
I. General information
(1) In the following we inform you in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to article 4 paragraph 7 of the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO) is
You can reach our data protection officer at
Bugl & Kollegen GmbH
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is intended to conclude a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. We delete the data arising in this matter after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we would like to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the criteria for the storage period.
II. Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues can be found under the following link.
(1) The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services and technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating this online service.
(2) For this purpose, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of contract processing agreement).
IV. Access to the website
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
Due to our legitimate interest, we collect and store this data for a limited period of time in order to initiate a derivation to personal data in the event of unauthorized access or attempted access to local servers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). They serve to make the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see a)
- Persistent cookies (see b)
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website if you do.
Cookie Consent with CookieHub
Our website utilizes the Cookie Consent technology provided by CookieHub to obtain your consent for storing specific cookies on your device and to document this process in accordance with data protection regulations. The provider of this technology is CookieHub ehf with Company Number 6801211090, located at Hafnargata 55, 230 Reykjanesbæ, Iceland, and their website:
https://www.cookiehub.com/ (hereinafter referred to as "CookieHub").
When you access our website, a connection is established with CookieHub's servers to obtain your consents and other statements regarding cookie usage. Subsequently, CookieHub stores a cookie in your browser to associate the granted consents or their withdrawal with you. The data collected in this manner is stored until you request deletion, delete the CookieHub cookie yourself, or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. Mandatory legal retention obligations remain unaffected.
Data Processing Agreement: We have entered into a data processing agreement with CookieHub. This is a legally mandated contract that ensures CookieHub processes the personal data of our website visitors only according to our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
|Purpose||Maintains the status of the user for all page requests.|
|Cookie Name||fe_typo_user (Session)|
|Purpose||Used by the content network Cloudflare to identify trusted web traffic.|
|Cookie Name||__cfduid (11 months)|
|Purpose||Stores user settings for displaying the cookie banner.|
|Cookie Name||cookiehub (1 year)|
|Purpose||Stores consent for eTracker|
|Cookie Name||et_oi_v2 (400 days), et_allow_cookies (400 days), cntcookie (4 years), et_scroll_depth (session)|
|Purpose||Cookie from eTracker GmbH for website analysis. Generates statistical information about how visitors use the website.|
|Cookie Name||_et_coid (2 years), isSdEnabled (1 day), BT_sdc (session), BT_pdc (1 year), BT_ecl (30 days)|
|Provider||Datability Solutions Inc|
|Purpose||Cookie stores user settings for displaying the push notification banner.|
|Cookie Name||IZCID (41 years)|
|Purpose||Used to optimize Google advertising to deliver ads that are relevant to users, improve campaign performance reports, or prevent a user from seeing the same ads multiple times.|
|Cookie Name||NID (6 months), CONSENT (20 years), DV (1 month), 1P_JAR (2 months), ANID (1 year)|
|Purpose||Saves the user settings when retrieving a YouTube video integrated on other websites.|
|Cookie Name||yt-remote-cast-installed (session), yt-remote-connected-devices (persistent), yt-remote-device-id (persistent), yt-remote-fast-check-period (Session), yt-remote-session-app (session), yt-remote-session-name (session), yt-player-headers-readable (persistent), yt-player-bandwidth (persistent), yt-player-performance-cap (persistent)|
The data generated by etracker on behalf of the provider of this website is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. In this regard, etracker was independently checked, certified and awarded with the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
The data processing is based on Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the optimisation of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, the data that may possibly allow a reference to an individual person, such as IP address, registration or device IDs, will be anonymised or pseudonymised as soon as possible. etracker does not use the data for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
You can object to the outlined data processing at any time. Your objection has no disadvantageous consequences.
Further information on data protection with etracker can be found here.
VII. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "enhanced privacy mode" (YouTube function no-cookies, youtube-nocookie.com), which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you give your consent and play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point IV. of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you don't want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube in order to exercise this right. The legal basis for the use of YouTube is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(3) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
VIII. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. These are integrated in the "extended privacy mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to Google if you do not retrieve the maps. Only when you give your consent and retrieve the maps will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point IV. of this declaration is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to exercise this right. The legal basis for the use of Google Maps is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(3) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
IX. Use of Google Tag Manager
(1) We use the Google Tag Manager on our website.
(2) The Google Tag Manager allows us to integrate various codes and services on our website in an orderly and simplified way. The Google Tag Manager implements the tags or "triggers" the embedded tags. When a tag is triggered, Google may process information (including personal data) and use it.
In particular, the following personal data is processed by the Google Tag Manager:
- Online identifiers (including cookie identifiers)
- IP address
(3) In addition, you can find more detailed information about the Google Tag Manager at https://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy and at https://www.google.com/intlde/policies/privacy under the section "Information we receive as a result of your use of our services".
(4) Furthermore, we have concluded an order processing contract with Google for the use of the Google Tag Manager. Google processes the data on our behalf to trigger the deposited tags and to display the services on our website. Google may transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. The legal basis for the use of Google Tag Manager is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(5) If you have disabled individual tracking services (for example, by rejecting a cookie), the disablement will remain in effect for all affected tracking tags included through Google Tag Manager.
(6) With the integration of the Google Tag Manager we pursue the purpose of a simplified and clear integration of different services. Furthermore, the integration of the Google Tag Manager optimizes the loading times of the different services.
(8) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to verify your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for receiving the newsletter. The provision of further, separately indicated data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when the newsletter is sent. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in point IV. and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. We use the obtained data to create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions you take on our website.
XI. Social media presence
We maintain online presences within social networks in order to inform the users active there about our services and, if interested, to communicate directly via the platforms. We are currently represented in the following networks:
- Facebook (direct link)
- Twitter (direct link)
- Xing (direct link)
All our social media channels can be accessed by visitors to the website only via an external link. We do not use any plug-ins or other interfaces on our website that offer the respective networks for embedding the offers on websites.
We have no influence on the data collection and its further use by the social networks. For example, there is no knowledge of the extent to which, where and for how long the data is stored, to what extent the networks comply with existing deletion obligations, what evaluations and links are made with the data and to whom the data is passed on. We therefore expressly draw attention to the fact that user data (e.g. personal information, IP address) is stored and used for business purposes by the operators of the networks in accordance with their data use guidelines.
We process the data of users in the social media presences insofar as they contact and communicate with us via comments or direct messages. The legal basis for the processing of user data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b and f DSGVO.
You can access the social media network Facebook via external links on our website. All functions in the social media network are offered by Facebook, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. The Facebook channels are only accessible via an external link.
If you are logged into Facebook with your own profile and access our social media channel, Facebook can associate your visit with your logged in profile. If you do not want your account to be associated with your IP address, please log out of your Facebook account before using our website.
Within our online offer we use video platform YouTube, which is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066, USA YouTube is a platform that enables the playback of audio and video files.
When you visit a page of our offer, the embedded YouTube player will connect to YouTube so that the video or audio file can be transmitted and played. In the process, data is also transferred to YouTube as the responsible party.
Within our online offer, no functions and contents of the service Twitter, offered by Twitter Inc, 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107 or 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, are integrated. The Twitter channels are only accessible via an external link.
If the visitors of the website are registered on Twitter, Twitter can match the access to the social media channel to the user's profile if the user visits our Twitter profile while logged in. Twitter is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law.
We would like to point out that we have no influence on the content, extent of use, of the data collected by Twitter Inc. For further information in this regard, we refer to the Twitter Inc. website at: https://twitter.com/privacy. We would also like to point out that you can make appropriate changes to your Twitter account to protect your privacy.
Within our online offer, no functions and contents of the service Xing, offered by New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany, are integrated. The Xing channels are only accessible via an external link.
If visitors to our website are registered on the Xing platform, Xing can match the access to the social media channel to the user's profile there, if the user visits the Xing profile while logged in.
No functions and contents of the LinkedIn service, offered by the LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland, are integrated within our online offer. The LinkedIn channels are only accessible via an external link.
f) Sina Weibo
Within our online offer no functions and contents of the service Sina Weibo, offered by the Sina Corporation, United Plaza, 1468 Nan Jing Road West, Shanghai, China, are integrated. The Weibo channels are only accessible via an external link.
Within our online offer no functions and contents of the service induux, offered by induux international gmbh, Schulze-Delitzsch-Str. 38, 70565 Stuttart, are integrated. The induux platform is only accessible via an external link.
XII. Processing of your data in the context of automated decision making / profiling
(1) In principle, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or which significantly affects you in a similar way. In particular, these decisions may not regularly be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO. We do not use any such decision-making processes within the framework of our website and the associated data processing.